Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

I'm sure you all enjoyed the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip back when it was very popular. It ended in 1995, but now we have our own Bob and Hobbes. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did when it came via email this morning:




"Here I sit, high on a branch in an ancient tree ..."
"... you're sitting on the hood of the car, Hobbes"

"I scan the Serengeti Plain, stretched out below me." 
"Uh, that would be the driveway, Hobbes."

"Soon the wildebeest will come to the watering hole."
" ...do you really think a mouse is just going to walk out in front of you?"

"I am Master of all I survey, the most feared predator of the plain."
"...yeah, until a blue jay decides to dive bomb you!" 

"It is time to climb down and begin the hunt."
"Come in the house, you can have some kibbles, then a nap."

Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas, HB.   
Bob & Hobbes.


Honey here: I wanted my cat, Lama, to show some Christmas cheer and wear a Santa hat. At first, he glared at me, then glare at it and batted it a couple of times. And finally, tolerated it long enough for a picture -- well sort of...LOL!




My prayer for each of you is that you will have love and peace this Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gang:

Merry Christmas...

tfb

Honeybee said...

Thanks tfb....And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas all,

from Frankj

john said...

honeybee thanks for all the postings on Bob for the year. I do hope we have love and peace in the up coming year. A good start with removing our troops from Iraq hopefully we will be out of Afghanistan soon and we will no longer be the worlds policeman. Have a great christmas everyone John

Anonymous said...

“If Santa should fail to call, bears may come to Broad & Wall.”